Saturday, April 13, 2013

WHY AN ACTIVIST TO DO LIST

Thanks for visiting this blog.  I hope this blog site offers a simple way TO DO something, but I would encourage those of you who do not know about the issue(s) to read and learn more about it before signing on.  DOING should be informed by thinking.  For this reason, I will try to post some articles too for those who need some background.  For interested activist DOERS, I hope this is a helpful place either to start your activist work or a place to continue doing something at those times when hands-on volunteering, marching, or donating money is not an option.  If you are interested in signing various petitions--often personalized petitions, you can also visit change.org at: http://www.change.org/.
To all of you who are willing to help in all the various ways, THANKS FOR MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!  I think I speak for a lot of us when I say: we appreciate your dedication to social justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment